About TwitCasting VV
- TwitCasting VV allows the streamer to create and stream a 3D space and invite others to chat and mingle.
- Viewers can also join the 3D space as guests.
- Anyone with an account on TwitCasting can use the VV for free.
- You can create your own 3D space using only the browser on your PC or smartphone.
- Windows: Edge (Chronium version), Chrome Mac: Chrome, Firefox Android: Chrome * Only browsers that support WebGL 2.0. iOS: Safari (for iOS 15 and above only)
- You may not use characters that infringe on the copyrights, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties, or that offend public order and morals.
- If a participant's text chat or voice chat is found to be slanderous, libelous, or otherwise in violation of the Terms of Service, their account will be suspended and they will not be able to use TwitCasting VV.
- If we deem that there is any other violation of the Terms of Service, we will take action in accordance with the Terms of Service.
- Characters that infringe on the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of third parties or offend public order and morals may not be uploaded.
- Uploaded characters will be converted in the server as characters that can be used in VV. Please note that there may be differences from the original due to the conversion. Please be aware of this.
Publication of Characters
- When you publish your character, other users will be able to use your character in VV.
- The user who published his/her character (the "Published User") can delete his/her published character (the "Published Character") at any time. Once a Public Character is deleted, it will no longer be available for use thereafter, unless it is being used at the time of deletion.
- A Public User may not designate who uses the Public Character.
- Published Characters are made available to the public free of charge. No request for compensation may be made for their use through the Service.
- In principle, the copyrights, etc. of the characters that are made public belong to the users who created them, except for those that should belong to a third party, in accordance with the "Posted Data" section of the Terms of Service.
These guidelines may be updated from time to time as deemed necessary by the Company. Users are always subject to the latest version. Please use this guideline in compliance with this guideline.